We’re always looking for great new talent
Register your interest and tell us all about yourself
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Fire Alarm Service and Maintenance Engineer
To provide daily maintenance to fire alarm systems, emergency lighting and smoke vent systems. Additional skills including the servicing of fire extinguishers and dry risers would be an advantage, as would experience of CCTV and intruder alarms.
- Provide day to day servicing of maintenance contracts
- Respond to emergency call-outs and carry out any remedial works
- Report any defects to the client and the maintenance manager
- Note the type and condition of equipment on site
- Install replacement/additional equipment
- Commission systems, complete necessary documents in accordance with approved Company Operating Procedures
- Conduct site surveys as required
- Preferably 17th Edition Qualified
Good general understanding of the British Standards BS 5839 and BS 5266.
You will be required to work independently and to cope well under pressure. In return we will offer a company van, mobile phone, competitive salary, good rates of overtime, pension & 20 days paid holiday plus statutory days off.
Basic Salary between £26k and £35K dependant on experience.
Location: Head Office